Fellowship Missionary Baptist Church is in search of Camera Operators able to work Sunday mornings between the hours of 9:00 am – 1:00 pm*. There will also be occasional special events and featured programming that requires production.
The Camera Operators would need to:
· Conduct pre-production preparation and set up in time for worship service
· Utilize the church equipment (Black Magic cameras) and other technology to enhance production
· Follow the Run of Show template (referred to internally as our Worship Planner)
· Have a great eye for capturing the correct frames, angles and shots suitable for a live-streamed worship service
· Follow direction and instruction of the floor director during the production/live-streaming (using two-way radios & headsets)
· Offer proactive suggestions and ideas to the floor director, if/as needed, during the production/live-streaming (using two-way radios & headsets)
High-level training of our equipment will be provided. The hourly rate for this independent contractor role is $20. If interested, please contact Rev. Ken Foster at Technology@fellowshipmb.org. Serious inquiries only.
*This time frame is subject to change in the future, should additional worship services become needed. The new hours would become 7:30 am – 1:30 pm.