Fellowship Missionary Baptist Church is seeking to hire a Part-Time, Lead Maintenance Worker
The Lead Maintenance position will oversee the maintenance of all the physical facilities for both FMBC and CFF. Provide oversight and responsibility for the buildings, grounds, parking lots, equipment, building systems, general security, and housekeeping, ensuring the facilities are fully operational, safe, clean and neat, and prepared for services and ministry activities. Oversee and perform maintenance/repairs for the church building, equipment (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, mechanical) and property, and act as church representative with outside contractors and inspectors coming onto the property or into the building. Demonstrate a strong work ethic and take initiative. This position will require self-motivation, accountability for time and expenses and integrity.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Boilers License required or ability to secure a license within 6 months.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Physical ability for cleaning and operating equipment
- Ability to complete the essential functions of the job
- Lifting and loading up to 50 pounds
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Capable of coordinating multiple tasks and adjusting to the changing priorities, meeting deadlines and scheduling.