We’re heading to Louisiana!
There currently is space for 20 high school students, first come first served. Selection will be based on submittal of the completed application, including the essay, receipt of the student’s transcript and the letter of referral. Each of those items must be received in order to be considered and selected. The deadline for ssubmission of all documentation is March 31, 2020.
College Tour Application:
1. Completed application – Deadline is March 31, 2020 at midnight
2. Current transcript – (GPA 2.5 minimum)
3. Letter of recommendation – non-relative, teacher (preferred), employer, mentor, etc.
4. The cost per student is $550, with a non-refundable deposit of $150 due by April 18, 2020. Fundraising opportunities will be available and will be discussed at the information session.
5. Participation in this tour will require attendance at an information session, workshops and group fundraising events, as scheduled (these events will occur over the weekend days, Saturday or Sunday afternoon, so as not to conflict with the busy weekdays).
If you have any difficulty with the link to the application, contact Nicole Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.