– To ensure that Fellowship Missionary Baptist Church (FMBC) and the Center for Families (CFF) properties are well maintained at all times.
– To assist FMBC/CFF members, guests and tenants with all facility related requests.
– This is a part time 5-6 hours per day Monday – Friday position. Work schedule TBD.
1. Coordinate major repairs with outside vendors.
2. Coordinate maintenance of the church owned vehicles as needed.
3. Fill baptismal pool, clean and maintain after each usage.
4. Straighten chairs in the sanctuary looking for ample room for members to walk through.
5. Keep files for safety-related information (toxins, dangerous equipment, etc.)
6. Coordinate major repairs i.e., electrical etc. with outside vendors.
7. Coordinate prevent maintenance contracts and with outside vendors.
8. Work with Office Manager to ensure adequate amount of supplies are maintained.
9. Work with the Office Manager to coordinate daily calendar events and daily operations of both buildings.
10. Support functions – Sunday School, Weddings, Funerals and weekly events by providing appropriate set up, tear down and cleaning.
11. Snow removal in areas where the snow removal service cannot get to immediately.
12. Miscellaneous cleaning and other responsibilities may be required as needed.
Job Skills and Requirements: 1. Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and climb high ladders. Must be safety cautious at all times.
2. Must be able to collaborate and coordinate with Office Manager and Building & Property Team.
Job Skills Preferred:
Knowledge of alarm systems
2. Boiler Certification
FMBC in the news yet again! Congrats to our own Dr. Lisa Paylor for making Minnesota’s list of Top Doctors! Not only is she an amazing mom to Channing and Carrington and wife of Marc, but she is also a top-notch perinatal physician. We are rejoicing with you for this achievement in your career.
May God continue to shower down His favor upon you and your family!