Maintenance Worker ($500.00 Hiring Bonus)
Fellowship Missionary Baptist Church
Minneapolis, MN 55412
Part-time at $15 an hour
Resumes to FMBCJobs@fellowshipmb.org
– To ensure that Fellowship Missionary Baptist Church (FMBC) and the Center for Families (CFF) properties are well maintained at all times.
– To assist FMBC/CFF members, guests and tenants with all facility related requests.
– This is a part time 5-6 hours per day Monday – Friday position. Work schedule TBD.
Attached to this position is a $200.00 referral bonus. Forward your referrals to FMBCJobs@fellowshipmb.org
1. Coordinate major repairs with outside vendors.
2. Coordinate maintenance of the church owned vehicles as needed.
3. Fill baptismal pool, clean and maintain after each usage.
4. Straighten chairs in the sanctuary looking for ample room for members to walk through.
5. Keep files for safety-related information (toxins, dangerous equipment, etc.)
6. Coordinate major repairs i.e., electrical etc. with outside vendors.
7. Coordinate prevent maintenance contracts and with outside vendors.
8. Work with Office Manager to ensure adequate amount of supplies are maintained.
9. Work with the Office Manager to coordinate daily calendar events and daily operations of both buildings.
10. Support functions – Sunday School, Weddings, Funerals and weekly events by providing appropriate set up, tear down and cleaning.
11. Snow removal in areas where the snow removal service cannot get to immediately.
12. Miscellaneous cleaning and other responsibilities may be required as needed.
Job Skills and Requirements:
1. Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and climb high ladders. Must be safety cautious at all times.
2. Must be able to collaborate and coordinate with Office Manager and Building & Property Team.
Job Skills Preferred:
- Knowledge of alarm systems
2. Boiler Certification